Identification and Ownership
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the Holder exposes his identification data:
- Headline: SECDAT SOLUCIONES S.L..
- NIF: B-84111509
Registered in the commercial registry of Madrid, volume 20,489, book, section 8, folio 153, page M- 362593, registration.
- Address: Calle de María De la Mercedes de Borbón 128, 4to 28055, Madrid – Spain.
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: https://secdat.es a>
Conditions of Use
The use of the Website grants you the condition of User, and implies full acceptance of all the clauses and conditions of use included in the pages:
If you do not agree with each and every one of these clauses and conditions, refrain from using the Website.
Access to the Website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with the Owner.
Through the Website, the Owner facilitates the access and use of various contents that the Owner and/or its collaborators have published through the Internet. p>
To this end, you are obliged and committed NOT to use any of the contents of the Website for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in this Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the content, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored in any computer equipment owned or contracted by the Holder, other users or any Internet user.
The personal data that you provide to the Owner may be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to the Owner, who assumes all technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee confidentiality, integrity and quality. of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection.
However, you must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, the Owner cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems. (software and hardware) of the User or in their electronic documents and files contained therein, although the Owner puts all the necessary means and takes the appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
Processing of Personal Data
The Owner has obtained the information, multimedia content and materials included in the Website from sources that it considers reliable, but, although it has taken all reasonable measures to ensure that the information contained is correct, the Owner does not guarantee that it is accurate, complete or up-to-date. The Owner expressly declines any responsibility for errors or omissions in the information contained in the pages of the Website.
It is prohibited to transmit or send through the Website any illegal or illicit content, computer viruses, or messages that, in general, affect or violate the rights of the Owner or third parties.
The contents of the Website are for informational purposes only and under no circumstances should they be used or considered as an offer of sale, solicitation of a purchase offer or recommendation to carry out any other operation, unless expressly indicated.
The Owner reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or restrict the content of the Website, the links or the information obtained through the Website, without prior notice.
The Owner is not responsible for any damages that may arise from the use of the information on the Website.
The Owner obtains and keeps the following information about the visitors of the Website:
- The domain name of the provider (PSI) and/or IP address that gives them access to the network.
- The date and time of access to the website. < li>The Internet address of the link that leads to the website.
- The number of daily visitors to each section.
- The information obtained is totally anonymous, and in no case can be associated with a specific and identified User.
Links to other websites
The Owner may provide you with access to third-party websites through links with the sole purpose of informing about the existence of other sources of information on the Internet in which you can expand the data offered on the Website.
These links to other websites do not imply in any case a suggestion or recommendation for you to visit the destination web pages, which are beyond the control of the Owner, so the Owner is not responsible for the content of the websites links or the result you get from following the links. Likewise, the Owner is not responsible for the links located on the linked websites to which it provides access.
The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the Owner and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by the Owner of its contents or services.
Intellectual and industrial property
All rights are reserved.
All access to this Website is subject to the following conditions: the reproduction, permanent storage and dissemination of the contents or any other use that has a public or commercial purpose is expressly prohibited without the express prior consent in writing of the Owner. .
Limitation of Liability
The Owner declines any responsibility in the event of interruptions or a malfunction of the Services or contents offered on the Internet, whatever their cause. Likewise, the Holder is not responsible for network outages, business losses as a result of said falls, temporary suspensions of electrical power or any other type of indirect damage that may be caused by causes beyond the control of the Holder.
Before making decisions and/or actions based on the information included on the Website, the Owner recommends that you check and contrast the information received with other sources.
This Legal Notice is fully governed by Spanish law.
If you have any questions about this Legal Notice or want to make any comments about the Website, you can send an email to the following address: [email protected]
Legal NoticeThis document regulates the access, navigation and use of the website of the entity SECDAT SOLUCIONES S.L., (hereinafter, SECDAT) located at the URL https://www.secdat.es/ (hereinafter, the website).
By accessing, browsing and using this website, the user expressly accepts the conditions collected in this legal notice.
Consequently, you should not use this website if you do not accept the conditions of use and the terms detailed below:
SECDAT 2004 CONSULTANCY S.L., with registered office at Calle de María De la Mercedes de Borbón 128, 4to . 28055, Madrid, Spain, duly registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid under volume 20,489; folio 153; section 8 with blade M-362593.; and, with tax identification number C.I.F B-84111509, with email address [email protected]
From the moment the user accesses https://www.secdat.es/, he fully and without reservations, each and every one of the provisions included in this legal notice.
For this reason, it is of the utmost importance to carefully read this legal notice each time you intend to use our page, since it may be modified without prior notice.
Some of the services offered on this website have particular conditions, which may, depending on the case, replace or complement this legal notice. Therefore, we recommend that you carefully read the particular conditions before using our services.
Furthermore, the use of this web page is subject to all notices, rules of use and instructions that SECDAT makes known to its users and that may replace, complete and/or modify this legal notice.
Purpose of the Website
Through this website the user can access the contents, services and products offered by SECDAT.
Conditions of access and use of the website
- The website and its services must be used correctly.
- All those who access https://www.secdat.es/ are obliged to use this website in accordance with good faith, the legal system and the obligations contained in this legal notice, the particular conditions of certain services and Other instructions that SECDAT deems necessary for the proper use of the website.
- Access to the page https is strictly prohibited: //www.secdat.es/, for illicit or harmful purposes that directly or indirectly affect SECDAT or third parties.
- The entire content of the website https://www.secdat.es/: texts, images, sound, trademarks, logos, color combinations, structure and design, or any other element, are property of SECDAT and are protected by current regulations and n Intellectual and industrial property matters. It is expressly prohibited: to manipulate, transmit, copy, modify, incorporate, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and/or make any type of change to this page.
- Any user who accesses the Web page https://www.secdat.es / is obliged to refrain from collecting data from SECDAT or from any member that belongs to SECDAT for advertising purposes and from sending advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without prior consent. request or consent of this.
- It is expressly prohibited to include SECDAT or any member of the group in data processing at the disposal of third parties for advertising purposes, chain electronic messages, or send us any type of unsolicited messages or previously consented by SECDAT.
Free nature of access and use of the website
The use of the website https://www.secdat.es/, is free. tweet for users. However, some of the services provided by SECDAT or by third parties through the website are subject to the payment of a price, in the manner determined in the corresponding particular conditions.
Veracity of the information
The user is obliged to provide SECDAT with the data truthfully. It is their responsibility to keep all the information provided to SECDAT updated.
The user will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to SECDAT or third parties by these inaccuracies.
Links and services provided by third parties
The links inserted in this web page and that lead to other websites are managed by third parties.
SECDAT is not responsible for the information, content or services provided by them, nor does it assume any type of responsibility of any kind for any aspect related to these pages.
The establishment of links between https://www.secdat.es/ with other web pages does not imply in any case the existence of relations between SECDAT and the owner of the web page in which the link is established, nor the acceptance and approval by SECDAT of its contents or services.
The results of search tools are provided directly by third parties and are a consequence of the automatic operation of technical mechanisms, so SECDAT cannot control, and does not control, these results and, in particular, that internet sites appear among them. whose contents may be illegal, contrary to morality or good customs or considered inappropriate for other reasons.
SECDAT does not offer or market, by itself or through third parties, the information, content and services available on the linked sites, nor does it previously control, approve, recommend or monitor them. The user, therefore, must exercise extreme caution in the assessment and use of the information, content and services existing on the linked sites.
- Quality of services provided by third parties
SECDAT disclaims any responsibility for damages of any order and nature that may be due to the presence of viruses or the presence of other harmful elements in the services provided by third parties through the website that may cause alterations in the computer system, electronic documents or user files.
- Legality, reliability and usefulness of services provided by third parties
SECDAT excludes any liability for damages of any nature that may be due to the services provided by third parties through the website https: //www.secdat.es/ for the following reasons:
- Breach of the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order, as a result of the provision of services by third parties through the website https://www.secdat.es/
- The infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, contractual commitments of any class, of the rights to honor, to personal and family privacy and to the image of people, property rights or of another nature belonging to a third party as a result of the provision of services by third parties through the web page https://www.secdat.es/
- The performance of acts of unfair competition and illicit advertising as a consequence of the provision of services by third parties through the website https://www.secdat.es/ < li>The lack of veracity ad, accuracy, completeness, relevance and/or timeliness of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, received, obtained, made available or accessible through the services provided by third parties through the website https://www.secdat.es/
- The disappointment of the expectations generated by the services prstates by third parties through the website https://www.secdat.es/
- The breach , delay in performance, defective performance or termination for any reason of the obligations contracted by third parties and contracts made with third parties in relation to or due to the provision of services through the website https://www.secdat.es/
- The vices and defects of all kinds of services provided by third parties through the website < a href="https://www.secdat.es/">https://www.secdat.es/
The content of the website is an original work and protected by Intellectual Property Law with all rights reserved for SECDAT, not allowing the reproduction or transmission in any way, or by any means of part or all of the content of the website. material on this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, design code, without the prior permission of the author. At no time may the source code be copied, modified or decompiled by means of reverse engineering or any other technique for this purpose.
All SECDAT logos and trademarks are registered as trademarks in the corresponding public registries, thus having the benefit of public registry faith in the event of any type of controversy in this regard.
The logos outside SECDAT that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, who are in any case responsible for any possible controversy that may arise with respect to them. The placement of these on the SECDAT website has been, in any case, prior communication and acceptance by them.
The design of the website is the property of SECDAT from its programming, edition, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, therefore, the express and written authorization of SECDAT will be necessary for its partial or total reproduction, as well as for exploitation, distribution and marketing in general.
Claims that may be filed by users in relation to possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights on any of the contents of this website should be addressed to the following email address: [email protected]
All notifications and communications by the user to SECDAT will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are sent in any of the following ways:
- Send by postal mail to the following address Calle de María De la Mercedes de Borbón 128, 4to. 28055, Madrid, Spain.
- Send by email to the following address. [email protected]
All notifications by SECDAT to the user will be considered effective, when they are made in any of the following ways:
- Sending by postal mail to the user’s address when this has been previously brought to the attention of SECDAT. Sending by email to any of the mailboxes that the user has previously made known to the company SECDAT.
- Communication by means of a telephone call to the user’s telephone number, when this has been previously put in knowledge of SECDAT.
- Through pop-up messages sent during the provision of services by SECDAT to the user.
- In this sense, all notifications made by SECDAT to the user will be considered valid carried out if they have been carried out using the data and through the means indicated above. For these purposes, the user declares that all the data provided by him is true and correct, and undertakes to notify SECDAT of all changes related to the notification data.
Knowledge of illicit conduct
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the Web pages included or accessible to through this portal, and that could constitute a violation of intellectual or industrial property rights or other rights, you have the obligation to send a notification that must contain the following requirements:
- Name, address, telephone number and email address of the claimant.
- Specification of the alleged illicit activity carried out on the portal and, in particular, when it is of an alleged violation of rights, precise and concrete indication of the protected content, as well as its location on the web pages.
- Facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of said activity. < li>In the event of violation of rights, handwritten signature or equivalent, with the personal data of the owner of the allegedly infringed rights or of the person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Express declaration , clear and under the responsibility of the claimant that the information provided in the notification is accurate and of the illicit nature of the use of the contents or the performance of the activities described.
Information for providers
In compliance with the provisions of the second final provision of Law 31/2014, of December 3, which establishes the obligation for commercial companies to expressly publish in their annual accounts report and on their website your average supplier payment period, we inform you that the average supplier payment period is one hundred and twelve (112) days.
Persons using this website must assume all risks of use and hold SECDAT, its directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from any and all damages, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including fees reasonable attorney’s fees arising out of or related to the use of information on this website.
The user specifically acknowledges and accepts that SECDAT is not responsible for any conduct of any other user.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
This legal notice is governed in each and every one of its extremes by current Spanish regulations.
The parties agree that, in the event of any legal conflict, they will be subject to the courts and tribunals of Madrid capital.
Policy of cookies
The policy of cookies of https://www.secdat.es/ is determined by the provisions of the Cookies Policy.